Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tentative Travel Dates

Well we don't have our official travel approval yet but I talked to our agency and we should be getting it within the next couple of weeks. Our agency would like us to travel with a small group of two other families who are heading to China on May 5th. That actually sounds perfect since we will be done with homeschooling a week before and that will give me a whole week to get us packed and ready to go with no other major distractions! The weather should be nice and that means less bulky clothes to pack. I am so excited!

My Dad did a great job on the bunk beds and they are sturdy enough to stand up to a whole team of boys crawling all over them. This bunk bed design has been well tested out on my four brothers and my two nephews as well. My Dad knows how to build things that will survive boys!

This last week, Isaiah decided that he needed his own adoption blog. We designed it together and he has had so much fun writing posts and getting comments from friends and family. Thanks to everyone who left such nice comments. Isaiah was thrilled! If you haven't seen Isaiah's blog yet, you can check it out at Lobsters and Dumplings. Some of you may have guessed that I had ulterior motives in letting Isaiah have his own blog. Getting Isaiah to complete his homeschooling writing assignments has been a breeze this week and he even volunteered to do a book report, oops I mean a book review for his blog. Homeschooling Moms sure can be sneaky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment