Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cutie Pie!


Now who might this cutie pie be? Yes, it is my baby boy. I was looking through an old LWB newsletter today which I had printed off in 2007 because it had a picture of Susu with her adoption announcement. I flipped through the rest of the newsletter and whose picture do I see in the same newsletter. My baby boy Jacob. Who would have thought back in 2007 that Susu and Jacob would have their pictures in the same newsletter and that in three and a half years we would be heading back to China to bring Jacob home and his older foster brother too. I can tell you that I never ever would have imagined that. I have to just say that I think my baby boy was one of the cutest baby boys ever. I don't think I am even one little bit biased either.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Amy! I can't believe they are were in the same newsletter. Well, actually I can ;) He is *ADORABLE*!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What another amazing part of their story! Congrats. He is truly precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your comment on my blog way back in Feb. What is your email so I can contact you!

    ReplyDelete